lunes, enero 18, 2010

Awards season is on people!












Okay...hey everyone! Yes guys! Finally! Awards season has started!!!


On Friday 15th...Critics Choice Awards... and Meryl won for Best Actress for Julie&Julia ♥ And she gave this beautiful speach... as usual... [ http://www.simplystreep.com/ ]And then... Sandra Bullock won too! A tie people! I went crazy... they made a scene... like they were about to start fighting... and then Sandra says 'Bullshit!' and kissed Meryl !!! ♥
That was so freaking sweet... I want to be Sandra. I'd go gay for Meryl. Just for the record.


And today...and still watching it... THE GOLDEN GLOBES! Yeahhh! And she won for Best Actress in a Comedy/Musical movie...for Julia & Julia

Her speach was...incredible. She almost cried...and yes, I was crying my eyes out. And screaming. I think my little brothers want to get me a shrink...and if I ever get one...my shrink would need a shrink for himself...he/she'd go nuts of hearing 'Meryl Streep'.
So today...was a great day. And it's 02.45 am here... and I'm not even tired! But I'm so happy... she deserved all of those awards. And on Saturday... SAG Awards! Yay!
Good luck people... I love you Meryl! Thank you :)












No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Deja tu comentario :)